Receding hairlines can create havoc with one's confidence. Best way to beat this is hair transplantation. We offer solutions for hair loss and baldness for both men and women by minimal invasive hair transplant and medical treatments. All these give us unique perspective so far as social, personal, as well as professional dimensions of hair transplantation are concerned, taking into account, the needs of the patients.
Hair transplant is a permanent treatment. The bald parts get follicles to grow again through the minor surgery. The transplanted grafts generally support your newly grown hairstyles throughout your whole life provided you care it properly. It is, in fact, a realistic and genuine treatment for your alopecia.
Some facts about Hair
Normally the hair growth cycle spans for 2 to 6 years. Each hair grows approximately 1cm per month during the growth phase. About 90 percent of the hair on our scalp is growing at any one time and about 10 percent of the hair on our scalp, at any one time, is in a resting phase. Around the 5th year the hairs fall out and are replaced in a span of 6 months. Shedding hair during this cycle is considered normal. Some people might experience more loss than others.
Balding is a natural phenomenon. Men and women undergo thinning of hair and loss of hair as they age. This is mainly related to ageing, hereditary factors and testosterone. About 25% of the men start balding by the time they are 30 years old. Many people suffer from hair loss due to various factors like: • Stress
• Prolonged illness
• Medications, Post Chemotherapy, excess Vitamin A
• After undergoing a major surgery
• Nutritional deficiency, Crash diets that lack sufficient protein, Iron and Vitamins
• Hormonal imbalance – post-delivery or thyroid gland problems (either overactive or under active)
• Chemical and Physical stress to the hair shaft from Hair Colouring, Perming, Permanent
straightening or lengthening.
• Severe emotional Stress
• Infection of the scalp – Fungal infections
When to seek Medical Help?
1. You are losing hair in an unusual pattern
2. You are losing hair rapidly or at an early age (for example, in your teens or twenties)
3. You have any pain or itching with the hair loss
4. The skin on your scalp under the involved area is red, scaly, or otherwise abnormal
5. You have acne, facial hair, or an abnormal menstrual cycle
6. You are a woman and have male pattern baldness
7. You have bald spots on your beard or eyebrows
8. You have been gaining weight or have muscle weakness, intolerance to cold temperatures, or fatigue
There are various treatment options available.
• Nutritional supplements
• DHT blocking serums
• Hair regrowth serums
• Stem cell therapy
• PRP therapy
• Hair transplantation